FINE ARTS FEES GRANTS
Fall FAF Grants Deadline: September 20, 2013
Spring FAF Grants Deadline: February 7, 2014
Any College of Fine Arts’ registered student group may apply for funding fro the Fine Arts Fees Grants (FAF Grants).
FAF Grants fund noncredit activities that:
1) enhance student learning and/or
2) enhance the student experience for the larger University community and/or
3) create or host fine arts events on campus and in the greater Salt Lake City area.
While all Fine Arts student groups must be registered with ASUU, they may not apply directly to ASUU for funding. Instead, the group must apply to the Fine Arts Fees Grants Funding Committee to be awarded support.
Projects must originate in the College of Fine Arts, have a College of Fine Arts Faculty Advisor, and may involve students from other colleges.
COLLEGE OF FINE ARTS GRANT WORKSHOPS
The College of Fine Arts will be hosting Grant Opportunities Workshops in Fall and Spring term to help students to understand the grant opportunities in the College, application and funding processes.
FALL 2013 FAF GRANTS WORKSHOPS
- August 30 2:30 – 3:30 pm
- September 5 5:00 – 6:00 pm
- September 6 12:00 – 1:00 pm
- September 10 8:00 – 9:00 am
- September 11 5:00 – 6:00 pm
- September 12 1:00 – 2:00 pm
All FAF Grants Workshops will be held in in the CFA Dean’s Office Conference Room (257 ART):
FINE ARTS FEES GRANTS APPLICATION INFORMATION:
Use Firefox or Google Chrome as your web browser when viewing the links below.