Scholarship opportunities for you, as a College of Fine Arts undergraduate student, can be found in a number of offices at the University.
We encourage you to look for opportunities in your department or school, college, and university offices that offer scholarships for various majors.
CFA Undergraduate Scholarship Workshops
We invite you to join us for an Undergraduate Scholarship Workshop. In this workshop, we will provide information about key aspects of many scholarship processes: researching scholarships, writing a personal statement, and asking for letters of recommendations. Our goal is to help you become a more competitive scholarship candidate.
Spring 2013: Undergraduate Scholarship Workshops
- January 17 8:00 – 9:00 am in MCD Conference Room
- January 23 4:00 – 5:00 pm in MLIB Hoopes Seminar Room (2130N)
- January 31 4:00 – 5:00 pm in MCD Conference Room
- February 5 8:00 – 9:00 am in MCD Conference Room
- February 15 3:00 – 4:00 pm in MCD Conference Room
- February 20 12:00 – 1:00 pm in MCD Conference Room
Here is a list of College of Fine Arts scholarships and deadlines. To learn more about each scholarship, please see the specific details below.
College of Fine Arts Undergraduate Scholarships
- 2013-2014 Fine Arts Advisory Board Scholarship – $1,500 - deadline: February 22, 2013
- 2013-2014 Siciliano Utah Fine Arts Institute Scholarship – $2,000 – deadline: March 1, 2013
- 2013-2014 Emma Eccles Jones Fine Arts Housing Scholarship – $1,500 – deadline: varies
- 2013 Jack Lunt Prize for summer study – $500 – deadline: March 1, 2013