Working in the College of Fine Arts
The University of Utah is well known as an institution that values each person’s contribution to innovation, creativity and education.
In the CFA, we’re committed to empowering our employees. Because our people are our greatest assets, we want to help them realize their full potential. With empowerment comes opportunity. People who are highly motivated, self-managed and who relish the challenge of leadership while working within a team often find that the College of Fine Arts is a perfect fit.
In addition to the full range of competitive benefits (medical, dental, 401k, and so on), there are countless reasons to become a member of the University of Utah College of Fine Arts staff. Our staff employees have countless opportunities to grow personally and professionally. With numerous training programs and outlets for development, we ensure that our employees are continually strengthening their skill set and developing as individuals.
Within the CFA family, we have a strong appreciation for the variety of backgrounds and characteristics that make individuals unique. As champions of diversity and inclusion, “thoughtful people practices” function as the core of our philosophy.
Advantages of working at the University of Utah include:
- Academic environment that reflects the highest standards of scholarship and professional practice
- Comprehensive benefits, including tuition reduction, health care, and retirement
- Professional development opportunities to expand your skills and grow your career
- World class healthcare facilities, including University Hospital, Huntsman Cancer Hospital and Institute, Brain Institute, John A. Moran Eye Center and Community Clinics
- Top ranked teaching and research institution
- Wellness program to promote health and quality of life
- Beautiful location on the foothills of the Wasatch mountain range minutes from many of the world’s best ski resorts and outdoor recreation facilities and locations
- Variety of cultural events
- Family friendly work-life balance
- Broad variety of exceptional athletic programs which have earned numerous national championships and conference team championships
- One of the largest employers in the State of Utah
- Free UTA TRAX/ Bus pass for all employees
- Reward and Recognition program
- Convenient location close to downtown Salt Lake City
- Quality environment committed to treating all members of the university community in an equitable and fair manner