Each year, the College of Fine Arts recognizes the superior performance of its staff members within the college. Staff members must show exceptional ability in terms of Service Excellence and Commitment to the College of Fine Arts.
This year, one staff member will be awarded with a prize of $1000 and will be recognized at the CFA Convocation in Spring 2017 and at the CFA Awards Banquet in Fall 2017. Nominations may be made by current students, alumni, staff or faculty members. Nominees must have at least 3 years of continuous service in the College and be .75 FTE or higher. Please see the "criteria for nominations" page of the nomination form for more details.
Nominations for the 2017 awards will be accepted until April 3, 2017. The criteria for nominations and the nomination forms can be accessed here.
- 2016 - Spencer Kellogg (Music)
- 2015 - Shawn Porter (Art & Art History)
- 2015 - Wayne Coons (Modern Dance)
- 2014 - Holly Christmas (CSIS)
- 2014 - Tyler Kunz (Dean's Office)
- 2013 – Paula Lee (Film & Media Arts)
- 2013 – Amy Walchli (Art & Art History)
- 2012 – Glenda Staples (Modern Dance/Ballet)
- 2012 – Rob Yeo (CSIS)