Retention Promotion and Tenure (RPT) Policies
- CFA Career-line, Adjunct, and Visiting Faculty Policy - Appointment, Review, Reappointment & Promotion (provisionally approved November 2014)
- CFA Tenured Faculty Review Policy, Post-Tenure RPT (approved April 2013)
- Department of Art & Art History RPT Policy (approved December 2008), Department of Art & Art History RPT Policy (approved May 2014)
- Department of Ballet RPT Policy (approved April 2004)
- Department of Film & Media Arts RPT Policy (approved July 2006)
- Department of Modern Dance RPT Policy (approved September 2003), Department of Modern Dance RPT Policy (approved May 2016)
- School of Music RPT Policy (approved November 2008)
- Department of Theatre RPT Policy (approved October 2003)
For Sabbatical Requests:
- Please submit your request to your Chair/Director. The Chair/Director must submit requests for faculty Sabbatical leaves (including the Chair/Director letters of support and ranking) to the Dean by November 23, 2016.
- Please read all information carefully on the downloadable forms. You will turn in completed forms and all supporting documentation to your Department Chair/Director.
For your convenience, the three forms that you need to complete (Application, Form 1 & Form 2) are included as both Word documents and PDF documents. Please use the version that works best for you.
- 2017-18_SabbaticalApplication.docx - Word Version
- 2017-18_Sabbatical-ASCS-Form1.docx - Word Version
- 2017-18_Sabbatical-ASCS-Form2.docx - Word Version
- 2017-18_SabbaticalApplication.pdf - PDF Version
- 2017-18_Sabbatical-ASCS-Form1.pdf - PDF Version
- 2017-18_Sabbatical-ASCS-Form2.pdf - PDF Version
For more information about the rules governing sabbatical leaves please see sections 4 & 9 of University Policy 6-314.